Juno consists of 57% plastic, of which 91% is recycled (excluding plastic in electronic components). Available in three colourways, Dirty Tangerine, Charcoal Black or Raw (off-white – the original colour of recycled plastic), Urbanears Juno will be available to buy on Thursday 8th June.
With the launch of Urbanears Juno, Urbanears are introducing their first ever noise cancelling true
wireless headphone to the audio market, at a competitive price, made from post-consumer recycled
plastic. Urbanears Juno brings many new updates to its listener – with noise cancellation and the
newly launched app being the most significant. The ANC feature allows you to tune in or drop out of
your surroundings as much as you need to, using only a tap on the earbud. With the new app
support, you can customise your headphones by adjusting touch controls and installing software
updates, allowing your headphones to stay up to date and last longer.
Besides ANC and the new app support, Urbanears Juno will offer multipoint connectivity, wireless
charging, and a prolonged playtime, which makes it a seamless and versatile listening experience –
perfect for a lifestyle on the go.
– Our philosophy is to make simple, yet extraordinary products that people want to wear, every day
and everywhere. We want to create enjoyable listening experiences at a fair price, improving
everyday life for family, friends and fellow customers. In the meantime we try to be a bit kinder to
the planet, says Emelie Runnquist, Director at Urbanears.
Key features for Juno
● Active noise cancelling – Drop out or tune in to your surroundings with active noise
cancelling and transparency mode.
● App support – Customise your earbuds and keep them up to date in the app to prolong its
● Dual connectivity – Stay connected to two devices at once. Makes listening transitions easier.
● All-day playtime – Listen all day with up to 36 hours of total playtime and 8h per charge.
● Wireless Charging – No need for plugs and cords. Just put the case on a charging pad and
● Colourful sound – Enjoy a balanced sound tuned for a variety of music genres.
● Splash resistant – A durable, IPX4 rated design protects your earbuds from sweat and rain.
● Clear calls – Your voice will sound crisp and clear on the other end with ENC.
Urbanears Juno is launching on June 8, at www.urbanears.com with a retail price of €99.